TERMS OF SERVICE
Last update: 03 July 2021
By using our site, you consent to our Terms and conditions. For any problem you should first contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, describe the reason you contact us!
- This document contains the Terms of Service agreement (hereinafter referred to as 'ToS' and 'Agreement') for your visit and stay at Ancient2. This Agreement generally applies to Ancient Games S.R.L itself as well as to the use of all its services
- If you do not intend to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use any of your services including this website.
- To register an account with Ancient2, you will be required to provide Ancient Games S.R.L with your email; In the event that Ancient Games S.R.L learns that you have provided false or misleading registration information, Ancient Games S.R.L reserves the right to immediately terminate and disable or delete the Account.
- During the registration process, you will be required to select a user name and a password that are specific to the Account.
- Your Ancient2 account can be deleted on your request. However, we don't store data that can identify you as a person. We will never ask for your real name, location, facebook etc.
- Your Password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your Password. You may not disclose your Password to anyone, or allow your Password to be used by anyone other than yourself. Ancient Games S.R.L is not responsible for any harm that may result to the Account (including without limitation the deletion or modification of characters in the Account) as a result of a lost or shared password.
- Ancient Games S.R.L does not get involved in account trading. Trading of accounts must be done privately and at your own risk. It's not allowed to advertise account trading in our official forums or game chat.
- You agree that you will not (i) modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of a Ancient2 installation; (ii) create or use cheats, "mods", and/or hacks, or any other third-party software designed to change the Ancient2 gameplay (iii) use any third-party software that intercepts, "records", or otherwise collects information from or through Ancient2.
- You may not institute, assist, or become involved in an attack upon any Ancient2 server or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Ancient2 servers. You may not institute any such attack which results in the disruption of any other players of Ancient2.
- 1. Ancient2 Rules of Conduct
- As with all things, Ancient2 is governed by certain rules of conduct that must be adhered to by all users of Ancient2. It is your responsibility to know, understand and abide by these rules of conduct. The following rules are not meant to be exhaustive, and Ancient Games S.R.L reserves the right to determine which conduct it considers to be deemed offensive or not in the nature of the game and to take such disciplinary measures as it sees fit up to and including termination and deletion of the Account.
- Ancient Games S.R.L reserves the right to modify these Rules of Conduct at any time. You may not use any name - belonging to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a "Game Master" or any employee of Ancient Games S.R.L . That incorporates swear words or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; That belongs to a popular culture figure, celebrity, or media personality; That is, contains, or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, whether registered or not; Related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or criminal activity; Comprised of gibberish (e.g., "ewqewqe", "jhgjhj", "ityiuy");
- You are not allowed to transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of Ancient Games S.R.L , is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above; we reserve to ban or suspend any account that is guilty of the above. Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players.
- Connecting, or creating tools that allow you to connect, to Ancient2 game interface other than those explicitly provided by Ancient Games S.R.L for your use. Using tools that hack or otherwise alter the Ancient2 client or server software. Using software products that "packet sniff" or provide scripting and/or macro-ing to obtain information from Ancient2. Anything that Ancient Games S.R.L considers contrary to the game-play of Ancient2.
- 2. Account/Password Security
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you. Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility. Ancient Games S.R.L is not responsible in the event that the Account is "hacked," or if the Account or your computer is damaged by a virus, or for any other issues with your computer or the Account.
- 3. Content and Ownership
- You acknowledge that the Software and the Service contain graphics, music, sound effects, animation, video, style, and text (collectively, "Content"). Content may be provided under license by independent content providers and are referred to in this Agreement as "Content Providers."
- Ancient Games S.R.L owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears on the Ancient2 or is available through the services of Ancient2. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including virtual in-game assets, or any other attributes or features of the Account or stored on the Service. You further agree that there are no refunds or restorations available for any intentionally or accidentally lost, misplaced, or deleted virtual assets. You also acknowledge that Ancient Games S.R.L may, in its sole and absolute discretion, review any virtual asset issues and make a binding decision in accordance with these terms.
- Ancient Games S.R.L has developed and owns all images, graphics, text, programs and information appearing on the Ancient2, as well as all trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein (the " Ancient2 Materials"). You are authorized to use the Ancient2 Materials solely in connection with your use of the Ancient2. Except as expressly permitted herein, you agree that you will not use or copy the Ancient2 Materials in any manner without Ancient Games S.R.L's prior written consent.
- Ancient Games S.R.L is not liable for failure to remove content. You and/or any user of your account assume all potential risk. Ancient2 has the right, not the responsibility, to remove Content anytime which it deems necessary, or otherwise for the use in violation of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that all accounts, games, websites, associated properties, and all aspects of characters, items, and currency (money) or coin, and in-game assets (collectively, "Virtual Assets") acquired and developed as a result of game play are part of the Software and Service and are the sole property of Ancient Games S.R.L. You further acknowledge that: the Software and the Service permit access to Content that is protected by trademarks, copyrights, and/or other proprietary rights owned by Ancient Games S.R.L or its content providers (collectively, "Rights"). These Rights are valid and protected in all content and across any media existing now or developed at a later time. You further agree that you may upload or otherwise publish on, or transmit through the Service only Content that is not subject to any Rights, or Content which a holder of Rights has given express authorization for distribution on the Service. By submitting Content to any area of the Service, you automatically grant (or warrant the owner of such Content has expressly granted) to Ancient2 the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right to license and use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, transmit, translate, or create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media, form, or technology now known or later developed for the full term including any renewal term of any Rights that may exist in such Content.
- You agree that Ancient Games S.R.L owns all rights and interests in the Virtual Assets and retains the absolute right to modify its Virtual Assets. You acknowledge that Ancient Games S.R.L has been, is, and will be constantly making changes to its products. You further acknowledge that Ancient Games S.R.L and will, in its sole discretion, modify features, functions or abilities of any element of the game or any Virtual Assets (which may, among other things, make the Virtual Assets substantially more effective or functional, or less effective or functional, more common or less common, or eliminated entirely).
- 4. Additional Terms
- Void Where Prohibited. No purchase necessary to play games. The operators of Ancient Games S.R.L reserve the right suspend or terminate Player's access at any time for any reason or no reason.
- 5. Ancient2 Coins / ItemShop
- Ancient2 coins are virtual coins that can only be used on our website. These coins can only be used to obtain virtual items in our game. Any item from itemshop is virtual.
- We do not sell physical goods.
- The Ancient2 team will provide support only in case of discovery of some bugs or certain mistakes in their acquisition.
- Refund policy:
- Since our Website offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after the product is purchased, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. For refund attempts or false claims your accounts will be banned.
- For any question or problems, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
- 6. Materials
- We are careful not to include something that is yours, though, if you think that Ancient2 contains any material from which you have copyright, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the exact location of the material, and it will be deleted in the shortest time! You have to offer the clear proof that you own the copyright for that content or the proof that you are a representative of the person / company that owns this material.
- 7. About Third party links:
- Images, files, videos etc from third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not ours, however if it's possible we will try to remove the specific link to not be shown on our website if it violates your rights.
- 8. Closing
- Thank you again for visiting Ancient2. We hope you enjoy your stay and take full advantage of the online community we are developing. Please remember that you are a guest at the Ancient2 and act with the same courtesy and respect you expect from other guests. Ancient Games S.R.L always reserves the right to refuse or terminate service.