The ban period may change from permanent to temporary and from temporary to permanent depending on the player's behavior, the seriousness of the act and the number of deviations from game's rules the player made playing here!
You can get permanently banned for:
- 1. Any kind of theft, fraud (items, accounts, gold (yang)).
- 2. Use of hacks.
- 3. You pretend you make part of game's team.
- 4. Abuse of bugs. If you find a bug you have to report it to the game's team.
- 5. Insults to the game's team.
- 6. Real life threats.
- 7. Racism.
- 8. Trade between servers or trade with real money including attempts.
- 9. Trade that involves the sale or purchase of an account.
- 10. Account ban if you don't answer to "Are you a robot?" question while farming.
- 11. Farming guild win points (winning wars with fake guilds).
You can get temporarily suspended for:
- 1. If you don't write your post in english on shout chat.
- 2. Insults anywhere in the game, inappropriate behavior, blackmail and spam.
- 3. Disturbing an event.
- 4. No evidence acusations made to staff members or other players.
- 5. Spam simbol on chat or in shop name.
- 6. Attempts of sell items with 1 minute left time in shop or offline shop (such exp. ring, mount, pet, etc.).
- 7. Killing over farming or go to over other people while they are already killing a boss, stone, doing a run.
- Any violation of the policy can be reported to email@example.com or by opening one support ticket (see discord) where you need to provide evidence (prints, videos).
- The rightful owner of the account is the holder of the e-mail under which that account is registered. The team of this server is not responsible for the loss, theft or expiration of an account's email address.
- Please respect and don't insist on attempting to find an email address for an account because no staff member will provide you with such information.
- Things that are not provided by this Regulation are left to the discretion and judgment of the staff members. However, we will try to keep these updated rules to cover new emerging situations or to clarify the rules already established.
- Exceptional exceptions can be made and remain at the decision of the team.
- - The team doesn't deal with intermediaries.
- - We do not respond to item or gold (yang) loan.
- - We do not respond to objects given to someone willingly.
- - The team of this server is not responsible for lost objects due to the negative rank.
- - Team is not responsible for items lost and other things that result from the player's actions.