Last update: 02 July 2021
- This Policy does not address our practices regarding information that we collect by any other means, other than through the Site; nor does this Policy govern the collection, use or disclosure of information by any of our affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Entities") or by third parties.
- By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time by posting the new Policy on the Site.
- You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site.
- Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. This terms and conditions of this Policy are incorporated into the Ancient2 End User License Agreement.
- What types of information does Ancient Games S.R.L collect from me?
- Ancient Games S.R.L gathers three basic types of information through the Site: "Personally Identifiable Information" (or "PII"), "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" (or "Non-PII") and IP Addresses.
- Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you as an individual.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
- An IP Address is the Internet Protocol address of the computer that you are using.
- 1. Personally Identifiable Information. You do not have to provide PII to use the Site. However, in order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Site (for example, to access certain areas and services on the Site, such as the message boards and newsletters), we may require that you furnish PII. We collect PII from you through the Site, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment account number, only when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- 2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, Ancient Games S.R.L and third parties with Ancient Games S.R.L has contracted to provide services to Ancient Games S.R.L may collect Non-PII. Non-PII is generally collected through the Site from four different sources: environmental variables, cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
- 3. Environmental Variables. We and our service providers may collect certain environmental variables, such as your MAC address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers, and can be used to optimize your experience on the Site.
- To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org